Saturday, August 29, 2020

The BC Switch to Check (1)s

ALL ABOUT THE BECAUSE CLAUSE OPENERS

FIRST:  Decide which sentences are COMPLETE sentences.

SECOND: If it a complete sentence, add the comma in the appropriate place.
THIRD: If it is not a complete sentence, complete it. Be sure to add the comma in the right place.



1. Because you can have friends over on Saturday. 

2. Because the boy is tired he needs to sleep.

3. Because I am thirteen I am a teenager

4. Because he visited his grandparents in the country yesterday.

5. Because my Mom is cooking the house smells wonderful.

6. Because the baseball game was over and we were happy for the win.

7. Because I love pizza I want it for my birthday.

8. Because the puppy was cute and well behaved.

9. Because the storm missed the small town of hanover, Illinois.

10. Because he spoke against bullying the students trusted him.

11. Because the store ran out of supplies and closed early.

12. Because of the winds, the rain, and the lightening.

13. Because he hid the jewels so well  they were lost forever.

14. Because of the traffic he was late.

15. Because it was raining I took my umbrella.


No comments: